Content Marketing Strategist (Part-Time Remote)
- 21 Roszel Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Headquartered in the beautiful and vaguely academic town of Princeton NJ, Ripen is an agency with a passion for eCommerce. Our four departments (creative, marketing, development, technology) work closely on all projects, fueled by a passion for shared data, donuts, and sushi. Ripen has achieved incredible growth over our 10+ year lifespan. We’re looking to boost our momentum even further with top professional talent. Hopefully, that’s you.
Our office-working environment is rooted in a positive, collaborative spirit. This isn’t the kind of place where people pull rank… unless it’s to volunteer for buying lunch. You’ll find friendly banter is a daily mainstay, as are reasonable working hours. As such, employee satisfaction is high, efficiency is rising, and coffee flows in great abundance.
As the content marketing strategist, you will play a key role in creating and executing marketing strategy for our eCommerce clients.
The content marketing manager will be responsible for creating and executing ROI-focused marketing campaigns for eCommerce clients. The role will include managing cross-discipline marketers and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns. The content marketing strategist will be “ROI responsible” for all marketing campaigns both internally and to the client.
- Work with Marketing Director to develop new marketing strategies for clients.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of marketing staff with the ultimate goal of delivering exceptional value to our clients.
- Report on KPIs, both internally and client facing.
- Create and manage campaigns that drive a positive return on investment. Includes influencer, social, and email campaigns.
- As needed, meet and discuss performance with clients.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of emerging digital marketing platforms.
- Actively identify new marketing opportunities for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Business.
- Results and delivery oriented with a high quality bar and appreciation for detail.
- Proven ability to be both analytical and creative.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to problem-solve and conduct quantitative analyses.
- Experience in developing and executing strategic marketing plans.
- Strong team-orientation and ability to collaborate with others in and outside of the business.
The content marketing strategist will have 2+ years proven experience in an eCommerce setting with at least $1m in annual revenue, including:
- Influencer marketing - an absolutely critical part of this job will be building and optimizing influencer marketing campaigns.
- Analytics – Google Analytics, as well as, other data collection tools, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Email Marketing – Managing the full mix of emails for a given eCommerce site. Transactional, promotional, lifecycle, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
The content marketing strategist will have a familiarity with the following. They may not have had a direct responsibility for these tasks in previous positions, but should be familiar with the tactics for each discipline.
- SEO – at a minimum, a basic understanding of the major ranking factors.
- Content Marketing – a basic understanding of tactics and uses.
- A/B and Multivariate testing – tools, basic statistics, and methodology.
- Influencer marketing – ideally, some hands on experience with managing an influncer marketing campaign.
- Social media advertising - experience driving direct response results on social media advertising platforms.
- Healthcare & prescription coverage
- Dental insurance
- One week vacation, and six personal days.
- Monthly company lunches
- Quarterly company outings
Please provide the following:
- Cover letter
- Salary Expectations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.