Account Executive - Shopify & Magento (Full-Time Remote)
- 21 Roszel Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Headquartered in the beautiful and vaguely academic town of Princeton NJ, Ripen is an agency with a passion for eCommerce. Our four departments (creative, marketing, development, technology) work closely on all projects, fueled by a passion for shared data, donuts, and sushi. Ripen has achieved incredible growth over our 15+ year lifespan. We’re looking to boost our momentum even further with top professional talent. Hopefully, that’s you.
Our office-working environment is rooted in a positive, collaborative spirit. This isn’t the kind of place where people pull rank… unless it’s to volunteer for buying lunch. You’ll find friendly banter is a daily mainstay, as are reasonable working hours. As such, employee satisfaction is high, efficiency is rising, and coffee flows in great abundance.
Ripen seeks an Account Executive who will be responsible for nurturing and growing key relationships on for existing and prospective client accounts. As the account executive, you will partner with our business development staff to on-board new clients and build relationships from initial inquiry through all phases of implementation and on-going project work. Project scoping, pricing, sales proposals and creation and negotiation of legal contracts are all part of the core responsibilities.
You will partner with the larger account team to oversee all aspects of the client experience from defining deliverables, project planning, delivery timelines, change orders, UAT and all phases of content production. You will own the overall client communication stream, the per-client P&L, and have accountability to surface and resolve and blockers preventing timely project completion. You will define and schedule regular client touch-base meetings and business reviews to ensure positive forward momentum of the client relationship. You should be driven to create new opportunities with existing clients to positively grow client revenues.
- Own the agency-client relationship
- Liaison between internal teams and client (both technical & creative)
- Communicate client business objectives to the internal team in order to craft solutions that can meet or exceed client expectations
- Prepare client scope documents, pricing and solutions proposals, legal contracts and coordinate billing
- Ensure clear communication and hand-off to solution and studio implementation teams
- Seek resolution to scope or deliverable conflicts that may arise during a regular project course
- Accountable for expenses, scope to ensure projects stay within budget and timeline
- Develop strong working relationships with internal teams in order to surface issues before critical stages
- Acts as a client advocate to recommend improvements to workflow and client experience to the internal teams
- Maintain sales information, status and opportunity information in Pipedrive CRM
- Maintain workflow as dictated by client-specific procedures and SLAs as defined in individual SOWs
- Cultivating new business through established relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- 8-10 years in an account role in an ecommerce agency or systems integrator
- Experience in website design, development, and delivery
- Experience with Shopify and/or Magento
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge of budgeting
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Fluent knowledge of Keynote, Google Sheets and Docs
- 5-7 years in a strategy role at an ecommerce agency or systems integrator
- Experience with photo and video production process
- Experience with a variety of ecommerce software solutions
- Experience with Jira and Pipedrive
Please provide the following
- Cover letter
- Salary Expectations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.