Senior Java Engineer (m|f|d)
- remote, homeoffice, Mazedonien
- Employees can work remotely
Who are YOU?
Rigilog was created more than 20 years ago to realize software support for bespoke clothing in mass production. From this starting point efficient systems quickly emerged for companies that provide uniforms and equipment to their employees and automate all processes in this environment. We are also involved in other exciting projects in HR and telecommunications. Today we are a team of 19 colleagues who develop software with passion and love our relaxed corporate culture, in which everyone can have a stake in the decision making process.
What would be my tasks in the team?
We are rapidly expanding our development team and so are looking for Software Engineers to join our team. You will be involved in the full life cycle of development of our desktop and online applications, with your ideas sought, listened to, and implemented. Responsibilities include all the duties expected of an efficient and effective Software Engineer: The following languages and types of communication are used for this:
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- PostegreSQL / MySQL
- REST API's
- Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Learn from experienced colleagues and pass on your own knowledge
- and, and, and, ...!
What is expected from ME?
- You have great development skills, but are you also full of ideas that are easy to implement?
- Would you like to realize your own projects and be allowed to decide for yourself?
- You also like to work together in a team on larger projects?
- Are you looking for a technology-savvy company that challenges and supports you in the long term?
Then support our team! We are not looking for career types who prefer to work rather with their elbows than their heads, but for nice colleagues who like challenges, love to work independently, like to laugh and are committed to helping.
Which qualifications should I bring?
First and foremost, you should be able to develop software and already have 5 years or more work experience with the conception and development of web applications.
We don’t require diplomas or degrees, but we are looking for practical experience. By the way, your future colleagues have partly completed a job training (e.g. IT specialist), partly have a degree (computer science, business informatics ...) and some are also career changers. In addition to the training, we traditionally place a high value on personal development. We follow the philosophy that very good business software must be user friendly, so we focus more and more on UX.
Therefore: If you are experienced in software development, come on board
What are YOU offering? Why should I apply to Rigilog?
- Because you can work on a freelance base from home / remote with a fixed contract for 6 months in a stable environment (we have existed since 1994)
- Because you receive your payments regularly and punctually (within 20 years there was never any irregularity)
- Because you have Macedonian and German teammates, who are open to work and grow with you.
- Because we aim to set-up a company in Northern-Macedonia within a few months where you can be employed with a fixed contract including social security and healthcare.
- Because you will be up and running within days and work on a core topic that is the future of our company.
- Because the management is experienced and will understand and listen to you.
Why could I like Rigilog as an employer?
- 100% security, clear and easy contract and option to be fixed employed in Northern-Macedonia with social security.
- 0% boredom: exciting tasks in an experienced, technical company
- motivated team with experienced, nice and helpful colleagues
- State-of-the-art: agile development process (Scrum, Kanban, XP), continuous integration ...
What does Rigilog offer for my work-life balance?
- Casual Day everyday: dress as you want - no dress code
- Home office: work from home via VPN, you don't need to move to Germany
- 40h a week ("trust working time")
- Flexible working hours: come and go later, sometimes earlier - as you need it (flextime)
- Evenings & weekends are really free time - no on-call time or similar