- Tysons, VA, USA
Ridgeline was founded in 2015 by a group of people with more than half a century of combined experience contributing to U.S. National Security. We understand our clients’ unique missions and we deliver innovative solutions to their most difficult challenges, filling critical technical gaps across the U.S. Government and business worlds. At Ridgeline, our capabilities extend from the classroom, where we provide the tools and training needed to work and communicate securely, to our engineered systems of specialized hardware and software that address critical security issues, and into Research and Development, where we dream, design, and build solutions to the threats of tomorrow. We iterate and deliver quickly – in the course of weeks or months, not years – and we’ve trained more than 1,000 people, deployed to over 50 countries, and managed systems with more than 2,000 end users.
The Brand & Marketing team is looking for a Graphic Designer that will help us build our brand collateral and collaborate across the business. In this role, you’ll draw on creative skills from graphic design and photography to video editing and web design, creating compelling pieces for internal documents, sales materials, marketing projects, and more. You’ll collaborate with the Senior Product Visualization Specialist to ensure that all design products remain consistent with Ridgeline’s brand.
In addition to your design skills, we hope you bring a passion for technology- it’s what we’re all about. At Ridgeline International, we focus on challenging problems. We deliver innovative technical solutions to overcome obstacles experienced at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels. We iterate quickly and deliver boutique, agile, and tailored solutions to address the exact needs of our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the graphic design process for marketing slicks, signage, social media graphics, infographics, e-mail templates, PowerPoint templates, and other document templates
- Creatively, strategically, and efficiently execute all stages of a design project, from the start (concept sketches/layouts) to production (revisions) to preparation (final art files) to finish (vendor coordination)
- Conduct interviews with technical teammates, and work with product owners to deliver new products that explain Ridgeline’s work as leaders in Digital Signature Management
- Assist in developing graphics for use in proposals in coordination with the Proposal & Operations team and senior leadership
- Ensure alignment with creative and marketing objectives on all projects; ensure brand consistency across all media
- Create the initial designs that are incorporated into templates (Word, PowerPoint, etc.) that other teammates will be able to use for routine business operations
In the first six months, you’ll complete these projects:
- Review our catalog of projects / intellectual property, conduct interviews with technical teammates, and work with product owners and the executive team to develop a brand theme
- Roll out a suite of updated brand products for the 2023 year
What you’ll need to qualify:
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Communications is preferred
- 0-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a combination of graphic design and marketing roles, is required
- Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat is required
- Willingness to learn the essentials of desktop publishing (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Consultative in nature; works to understand requirements and innovates creative solutions
- Strong understanding of technology services preferably gained by working at a tech company
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- Flexible and remote work schedules
- Flexible PTO + holidays
- 10% 401K contribution/match
- $2,000 annual tech/clothing allowance
- $2,500 annual training allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Professional coaching services
- Get the technology you want to do your job
Ridgeline is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Ridgeline International through its online applicant system, please contact Ridgeline's Talent Management Department at (703) 544-2424 or contact us through e-mail at [email protected]