- Tysons, VA, USA
Ridgeline was founded in 2015 by a group of people with more than half a century of combined experience contributing to U.S. National Security. We understand our clients’ unique missions and we deliver innovative solutions to their most difficult challenges, filling critical technical gaps across the U.S. Government and business worlds. At Ridgeline, our capabilities extend from the classroom, where we provide the tools and training needed to work and communicate securely, to our engineered systems of specialized hardware and software that address critical security issues, and into Research and Development, where we dream, design, and build solutions to the threats of tomorrow. We iterate and deliver quickly – in the course of weeks or months, not years – and we’ve trained more than 1,000 people, deployed to over 50 countries, and managed systems with more than 2,000 end users.
We are growing and looking for a Program Manager to manage program operations. You will oversee the daily tactical responsibilities for a moderate to highly complex program. You will be responsible for profit & loss on your program as well as program growth with adjacent tech or similar tech to adjacent customers. In this role, you will be accountable to oversee the results of multi-functional project teams.
What you will do:
- Serve as primary customer point of contact and manage this relationship effectively
- Monitor project(s) to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained
- Achieve objectives for delivery, revenue, profit, and days-sales-outstanding
- Provide the coordination between technical resources and other stakeholders and ensure all necessary reviews and approvals are received
- Conduct performance/project analyses during phase-down to benefit future/other projects/missions/programs
- Participate in business development efforts
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
What you’ll accomplish in the first six months:
- Come up to speed on your assigned program with full understanding of program financials, deliverables, challenges, and opportunities
- Become integrated into our community of PMs and for senior/experience candidates begin to mentor more junior program managers
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business, Engineering, or equivalent experience OR Military/Government Service
- 10 or more years of Project Management experience; some of which shall have occurred in commercial environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical program management experience and/or deep understanding in technical domains such as software development, system engineering, or network engineering
- Experience of managing a P&L with Deltek Costpoint Accounting System and related products
- PMP certification or other related program management certification
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- Flexible and remote work schedules
- Flexible PTO + holidays
- 10% 401K contribution/match
- $2,000 annual tech/clothing allowance
- $2,500 annual training/hobby allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurances
- Professional coaching services
- Get the technology you want to do your job
- We have free daily snacks & drinks
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline International is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.