Field Service Representative
- Tysons, VA, USA
Ridgeline was founded in 2015 by a group of people with more than half a century of combined experience contributing to U.S. National Security. We understand our clients’ unique missions and we deliver innovative solutions to their most difficult challenges, filling critical technical gaps across the U.S. Government and business worlds. At Ridgeline, our capabilities extend from the classroom, where we provide the tools and training needed to work and communicate securely, to our engineered systems of specialized hardware and software that address critical security issues, and into Research and Development, where we dream, design, and build solutions to the threats of tomorrow. We iterate and deliver quickly – in the course of weeks or months, not years – and we’ve trained more than 1,000 people, deployed to over 50 countries, and managed systems with more than 2,000 end users.
The Field Service Representative will work under limited supervision while performing field activities associated with implementing, operating, and maintaining technical equipment at customer sites. This includes equipment related to commercial communications and emerging technologies. This work focuses on integrating these technologies into the customer’s mission set, and effectively operating them in tactical conditions.
What you will do:
- Maintains an accurate inventory of technical equipment and performs preventative maintenance, and replaces defective units/components as appropriate.
- Assist in the conduct of equipment/system acceptance testing following established procedures.
- Successfully troubleshoots technical issues and utilizes specialized test and diagnostic equipment, as supplied by the customer, to isolate malfunctions.
- Handles routine, less complex products and/or problems, receiving direction from higher-level technicians on more complex problems.
- Other duties are required.
What you’ll accomplish in the first six months:
- Come up to speed on offered technologies and become able to effectively assist clients with troubleshooting
- Prior experience with tactical communications and networked situational awareness and commercial communications.
- Training equivalent to 2 years of technical trade school or military school and 2 years of field service or technical activity.
- Minimum of TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph required.
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Prior experience as a System Administrator
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- Flexible and remote work schedules
- Flexible PTO + Holidays
- 10% 401K contribution/match
- $2,000 Annual Tech/Clothing & $2,500 Annual Training Allowances
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Coaching Services
- Wellness programs
- Mentorship Program
- Get the technology you want to do your job
- We have Free daily snacks & drinks
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Ridgeline International is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.