- CBD, Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a pre-eminent focused real estate company in Kenya selling value-added plots and land for sale in Nairobi Kenya.
This position will be responsible for brokering property deals between the client and buyers mainly through direct selling. The responsibilities include:
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between the client and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals.
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal.
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects.
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- 2+ years of experience in real estate.
- Diploma or university degree.
- Proficiency with basic computer applications.
- Strong product knowledge, client relation and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service with the ability to meet sales goals.
- Strong ability to prospect, negotiate and close sales.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Has personal initiative.
- Orientation to detail.
- Must be able to work with flexible schedule meeting customer and potential customer availability.
- Monthly retainer of Kes. 15,000.
- Commission on sales
Candidates will be shortlisted on a rolling basis.