Volunteers' Team Leader
- Pinetree Plaza, 7th Floor, Kaburu Drive off Ngong Road, Nairobi, Kenya
At Ricasi Consultancy Limited, we are passionate about the success of SME because we believe SME are the key to reinventing the African story. Lives can only be enriched through SME that experience sustainable growth. That is why we support SME effectively pursue their core objectives by providing quality solutions that help them nurture operational excellence, create a competitive advantage and maintain sustainable growth.
We are sourcing a Volunteers' Team Leader for our client.
Our client exists to coach people towards meaningful careers and offer advisory services to
businesses for effectiveness in their service delivery because they are passionate about people and work. They are driven by a desire and a vision to see people empowered enough that they have choices of careers to pursue, careers that give them joy and transform the world around them. They do this through Career Coaching, HR consulting and Corporate training.
The main purpose of the position is to support volunteers as they create awareness of the client's programmes, source and enroll clients with an aim of expanding our services within the assigned area.
- Coordinate and volunteers recruitment and induction
- Facilitation signing the volunteer-ship agreement
- Inducting the volunteers which includes issuing a ‘starter's pack’
- Training volunteers on the work and organization's processes
- Evaluating performance of volunteers
- Train volunteers on top skills services and products
- Review and Provide management with reports regarding volunteers projects
- Form four and a social work training
- Evidence of career planning knowledge
- Diploma or degree course will be an added advantage
- Experience in leading teams or societies
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- The team leader will be on part time and based on the field. compensation will be based on completion of agreed tasks.
- Interviews will be done over a two month period in the following three stages:
- Written Interviews
- Oral Interviews
- Pre-employment Assessment