Finance Life Technologies Limited is a Financial Technology company operating since 2014. We automate cooperatives, their business and financial activities. We also partner with banks and payment service providers to be able to grant loans to our customers. At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages on desktop
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Knowledge of compliance and industry regulation
- Ability to create scripts in batch, sh, Python, Perl or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- Work experience in this field with atleast 2 years experience.
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements.