Senior Business Analyst
- G4 Moore Rd, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is Nigeria’s foremost digital platform for cooperatives, trade groups, communities, and associations. We help members of these groups access financial services like savings and loans through our platform.
At Riby, we are all about helping people live financially better lives.
- Manage and update business process documents.
- Manage business and project conversations
- Lead business strategic planning sessions and teams; go-to-market strategy mapping sessions and ensure clean, clear and presentable documentation.
- Elicitation session: Pre and post proposal that involves different teams or stakeholders.
- Develop proposals and memo: Business (Project or Partnership) & Investment.
- Develop business plans, bid documents, project plans and other operational documents.
- Conduct Market Research, Competitive & SWOT Analysis.
- Stakeholder Management (External & Internal), across multiple partnerships and project.
- Constant review, evaluations and automating business reporting framework.
- Responsible for all business, projects and tasks reports to reporting line supervisors and executives
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations and supervisory team in instituting changes.
- Improved ability to identify Business Opportunities (resell and bespoke solutions)
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3-years work experience in Business Management & Analysis.
- Experience working in Fintech, Banking, Consulting, Investment and/or Technology Firm.
- Young, passionate and available to put in the long hours.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite tools especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in carrying investor/investment discussions.
- Excellent research and documentation skills.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and follow-through skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- High level of professionalism.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
Reports to: Head of OCE & Portfolio
Salary range: N150,000 – N180,000 (monthly)