Machine Operator III
- Hwy 66, Caddo Mills, TX, USA
- FLSA: Nonexempt
- JobFunction: Shop
- Business Platform: Zurn
- Work Location: Zurn - USA TX Caddo Mills: 626
- Reg/Temp: Regular
- Shift: 1
- Travel Required: No
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment. For more information, visit Zurn.com.
· Input DXF Programs created by the drafting team into the laser computer and cut the created production parts
· Unload parts in a organized fashion in preparation for the next stage of production.
· Responsible for operation, loading and unloading material and parts, proving programs, operating controls, setting offsets, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
· Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
· Ensure productions rates are met or exceeded.
· Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, within capabilities, controls or control media as required to insure quality of productions. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
Repair and maintain building and shop equipment as needed
· Assist in manufacturing process and product installation as needed
· Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
· Communicates with management, for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
· Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventive maintenance functions on equipment.
· Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
· Ability to read and understand blue prints and other shop drawing aids.
· Minimum 3 years of experience operating CNC equipment.
· Employee must be able to learn software as needed to program other machines in the production process.
Demonstrated competency in basic shop math, including fraction to decimal conversion skills.
· Commitment to quality and accuracy of work performed.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively implement or respond to change.
· Ability to read a tape measure and caliper.
· Ability to operate a forklift.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran