Intern- Product Management
- 511 W Freshwater Way, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA
- FLSA: Nonexempt
- JobFunction: Operations & Manufacturing
- Business Platform: Zurn
- Work Location: Zurn - USA WI Milwaukee HQ: 624
- Reg/Temp: Temporary
- Shift: 1
- Travel Required: No
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Zurn Industries, LLC is a recognized leader in commercial, municipal, healthcare and industrial markets. Zurn offers the largest breadth of engineered water solutions, including a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment. For more information, visit Zurn.com.
Reporting to the Sr. Product Manager IoT, the Product Management Intern will gain experience in Product Management, Product Ownership, Project Management, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain. Our connected products or ‘DiRXN’ (pronounced ‘direction’) team is leading cutting edge work that will shape the future of the plumbing industry!
- Provide support with sales data, market analysis, competitive insight, and inventory management
- Gather information as requested and present / organize the information for further analysis
- Expand rough mock-ups for marketing collateral, communications, and web portal design into presentable wire frames
- Support in project management, action plan tracking and managing tasks for various projects
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-Development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
Experience and Skill Required
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college/university degree program pursuing a Bachelor's in Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, or related program
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, MS project, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with aggregating and analyzing data
- Project management, task scheduling and management
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and presentation skills
- Curiosity and the willingness to learn new skills
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran