Professional Makeup Artist (Independent Contractor) * Travel Required *
- 222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Irving, TX, us
Revolt Studios is an international photography
company located in Los Angeles, CA with offices in Dallas, Miami, NYC, and Toronto, Canada. We're actively seeking to hire individuals for various functions on per-job/as needed independent contract basis.
- Apply makeup, cosmetics, mascara, eyelash, lip liner, eye liner, powder etc.
- Shape eyebrow, lip line, hair, and facial hair.
- Sketch different looks for a character.
- Read scripts and arrange sittings with director and producer to identify proper looks for
- Makeup for bride, bridesmaids, and family members.
- Makeup for theater and TV/ film production.
- Special effects makeup using prosthetic, wigs, and other materials.
- Buy cosmetics from vendors.
- Remove makeup from clothes.
- Remove makeup after performance/event.
- Give advice to clients about maintaining hygiene after applying/removing makeup.
THIS CONTRACT POSITION WILL REQUIRE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
- Valid US Passport - Valid thru Dec 2019
- Experienced MUA
- Cosmetic License Preferred but not Mandatory
- Must be able to provide examples of work upon request.
- Must register in our On-Call Database of Industry Professionals
- Pay Rate is $160.00 per Day (Non-Negotiable) w/Meal Allowance
- Travel Accomodations are paid for by the Studio, shared rooms may be required with other MUA's of the same sex during travel. Room upgrades are at your own expense.
- Any more than 2 missed appointments will result in immediate contract termination.
- This is strictly an ON-CALL position.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Revolt Studios adheres to a strict non-discrimination policy, violation of this or any company policy will result in immediate contract termination. If terminated while on assignment you will be responsible for your own return home transportation.