Head of Investor Relations - Paris
- 4 Rue du Commandant Rivière, 75008 Paris, France
About Revaia (formerly Gaia Capital Partners)
Based in the heart of Europe, with our roots in two of the continent’s financial powerhouses - Paris and Berlin - Revaia is pan-European at heart.
We invest in European growth-stage companies with global ambitions and sustainable leadership. We use our heart, soul and sweat to help them navigate the full life cycle from growth stage to IPO and beyond.
We are a young, complementary and diverse team with entrepreneurial and private equity backgrounds. We build bridges between venture, private and public markets.
We are sparring partners for innovative entrepreneurs who are working to transform our world for the better. We have recently invested in companies that are doing just that such as Aircall, Epsor, gohenry, GetAccept, Hublo, Planity, Welcome to the Jungle, Yubo.
The Investor Relations Manager plays the role of a buffer between the company and the investors, ensuring the positive representation of the company in front of investors and conveying company growth potentials. It is one of the most coveted positions as the client-facing professional helps bring in investors and is responsible for retaining them.
- Building and overseeing a robust investor relations strategy and roadmap
- Evaluating, improving and maintaining positive relationships with shareholders and investors,
- Extending the investor relationship program to the vested investment group and the ecosystem,
- Co-ordinating roadshows, attending and organizing investor events,
- Working with the team in the planning, preparation and delivery of key investor events including Annual General Meetings and Advisory Board meetings.
- Working with investment team and external advisors to build the fundraising strategy and operationally implement the capital raising strategy for future funds.
- Preparing Fundraising materials and Pitch to Limited Partners.
- Responding to DDQs and ad-hoc investor enquiries.
- Developing and maintaining the CRM database.
- Reporting to the Partners and collaborating with Head of Communication and CFO.
- Fulfilling the role of a public spokesperson if the need arises.
Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, leadership and vision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: interact with investors and maintain the company’s image.
- Strong, positive internal and external relationship management skills enabling you to engage at all levels.
- Knowledge of Fund financial reporting, modelling and valuation
- Understanding of Private Equity stakes, as well as its legal, contractual, compliance and regulatory frameworks.
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates excellent critical judgement and accurate gut feel.
- Flexible, proactive, a learner and able to work within a team.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a client-minded focus.
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Full proficiency in French and English.
- Five plus years of relevant investor relations experience gained in a fund or placement agency on a global scope, combined with prior experience in financial services or consulting
- Demonstrated track record of successfully raising capital
Start date: As soon as possible
Apply: Send application through SmartRecruiters
Revaia is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace, free from discrimination, where employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect.