Head of ESG
- 4 Rue du Commandant Rivière, 75008 Paris, France
About Revaia (formerly Gaia Capital Partners)
Based in the heart of Europe, with our roots in two of the continent’s financial powerhouses - Paris and Berlin - Revaia is pan-European at heart.
We invest in European growth-stage companies with global ambitions and sustainable leadership. We use our heart, soul and sweat to help them navigate the full life cycle from growth stage to IPO and beyond.
We are a young, complementary and diverse team with entrepreneurial and private equity backgrounds. We build bridges between venture, private and public markets.
We are sparring partners for innovative entrepreneurs who are working to transform our world for the better. We have recently invested in companies that are doing just that such as Aircall, Epsor, gohenry, GetAccept, Hublo, Planity, Welcome to the Jungle, Yubo.
You will be responsible for the ESG analysis with a direct report to the CFO/COO and Revaia’s Founders, you will also have regular contact with the investment team and third parties such as the ESG team of Sycomore Asset Management and ESG consultants.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Regularly review and update the responsible investing strategy, policy and processes in order remain ahead of industry best practices.
- Lead the ESG due diligence for all investments performed with the support of Sycomore AM’ team and third parties.
- Promote responsible behaviours among all portfolio companies by sharing best practices behaviors, organising worshops …
- Conduct comprehensive research and analyses on ESG topics.
- Perform reporting to external Fund stakeholders.
- Lead projects regarding implementation of ESG tools etc
- Previous experience in a ESG analyst position with at least 2-year experience
- Excellent knowledge of the latest ESG updates
- Energetic, reliable and hardworking mindset
- Autonomy and multi-tasking
- Full proficiency in French and English
Start date: asap