Venture Capital Financial Controller - Paris
- 4 Rue du Commandant Rivière, 75008 Paris, France
About Revaia (formerly Gaia Capital Partners)
Based in the heart of Europe, with our roots in two of the continent’s financial powerhouses - Paris and Berlin - Revaia is pan-European at heart.
We invest in European growth-stage companies with global ambitions and sustainable leadership. We use our heart, soul and sweat to help them navigate the full life cycle from growth stage to IPO and beyond.
We are a young, complementary and diverse team with entrepreneurial and private equity backgrounds. We build bridges between venture, private and public markets.
We are sparring partners for innovative entrepreneurs who are working to transform our world for the better. We have recently invested in companies that are doing just that such as Aircall, Epsor, gohenry, GetAccept, Hublo, Planity, Welcome to the Jungle, and Yubo.
You will be responsible for the financial controlling of the French and German offices with a direct report to the CFO/COO, you will also have regular contact with the outsourced teams i.e. compliance officer, chartered accountant, lawyers and bankers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the accounting records.
- Support accounting closing processes, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure business processes and controls are established and followed.
- Improve financial and KPI reporting across the business, coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Responsible for the reporting required by all stakeholders of the management company and the fund.
- Lead development plans.
- Implementation of operational improvements
- Previous experience in a Finance Controller position - preferably within a dynamic growing business services environment - or 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in Audit of financial institutions
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong financial understanding
- Energetic, reliable and hardworking mindset
- Autonomy and multi-tasking
- Full proficiency in French and English
Start date: asap