- 5323 Levander Loop, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Rethink, we build enterprise cloud technology to power and transform the biggest names in commercial real estate (CRE) industry. Rather than wait for success, our team embraces change to innovate and develop cutting-edge solutions to give CRE brokers enhanced efficiency in their day-to-day operations and better insight into their business performance. By enabling data-driven decisions, Rethink supports our customers as they help companies like Lululemon, Whole Foods, and Blackstone shape the world we live in. As we strive to achieve the greatest measure of success possible, we fail together, win together, and are rewarded together.
With our talented team and strategic partnership with Salesforce.com, our flagship product, Rethink CRM, has become the number one cloud-computing commercial real estate application built on the Salesforce.com platform. Rethink is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
As a Product Manager, you will be the end-to-end owner of product lines, responsible for strategy and impact in the commercial real estate market. You will become an expert around our customers and market trends and translate that knowledge to an exciting roadmap that you can partner with internal and external teams to deliver.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record understanding dynamic markets, generating results, and working with various internal and external teams to get the job done. They must be proficient in making trade-off decisions that maximize growth and return on investment. This position requires a blend of technical and marketing knowledge, business acumen, and people skills.
What You’ll Do
- Collect product requirements through customer interviews, support requests, market trends, and brainstorming sessions.
- Research product requirements to determine feasibility, customer reception, and competitive impact.
- Translate requirements to user stories that are ready for development.
- Manage development timelines, expectations, and estimates to ensure successful sprint deliveries.
- Work with internal teams to roll out new product releases.
- Become an advocate for your product lines with marketing, sales, and client success.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales teams to launch new releases.
- Ultimately own the success of your product line in the market.
What We’re Looking for in You
- Accountability for delivering business objectives.
- Transparency with team, peers, and leadership.
- Strong sense of ownership from idea to delivery and ownership of results in market.
- Responsibility for creating and implementing a product roadmap & strategy.
- Consistent communication with customers.
- Actively looking for ways to make everything better.
- Used to working in modern agile and lean methodologies.
- Passionate about user experience & design.
- Detail oriented and always looking at data to back decisions.
- Ability to present ideas and progress effectively to the leadership team.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Commercial real estate experience a plus but not required.
- Competitive base salary with company units
- Company health benefits coverage and an HSA option
- Career development opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- Fun, collaborative and hard-working environment
- Open, dog friendly and eco-conscious office space in East Austin
- Free parking
- Casual attire
- Free snacks and refreshments (beer and kombucha on tap)
- Quarterly Town Hall off-sites
- Opportunity to be involved in employee advisory board to help guide direction of the company
- Team outings and volunteer events
If this position sounds like you, and you want to join a team of bright individuals who love what they do, please fill out the survey, apply below, and please include your resume.
Applications without the survey and resume will not be considered.