Director of Training & Education
- 5323 Levander Loop, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Rethink, we build enterprise cloud technology to power and transform the biggest names in commercial real estate (CRE) industry. Rather than wait for success, our team embraces change to innovate and develop cutting-edge solutions to give CRE brokers enhanced efficiency in their day-to-day operations and better insight into their business performance. By enabling data-driven decisions, Rethink supports our customers as they help companies like Lululemon, Whole Foods, and Blackstone shape the world we live in. As we strive to achieve the greatest measure of success possible, we fail together, win together, and are rewarded together.
With our talented team and strategic partnership with Salesforce.com, our flagship product, Rethink CRM, has become the number one cloud-computing commercial real estate application built on the Salesforce.com platform. Rethink is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
Rethink is looking for an energetic, articulate, and experienced Product Trainer to join Rethink's Client Success team to deliver an excellent training experience for our clients. The Product Trainer will deliver Rethink product training to customers, employees, and partners in both virtual and onsite environments. You will be a subject matter expert and technical evangelist for Rethink product(s) and the commercial real estate domain.
What You’ll Do
- Redefine internal training content, and deliver curriculum for Rethink Employees during onboarding and continued education
- Build and scale product training program to ensure effective client adoption of Rethink across all client profiles
- Ensure new Rethink clients are successfully trained and onboarded by delivering Rethink training in a virtual and classroom environment
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Client Success departments by providing support in addressing technical questions for clients
- Build and scale Rethink’s training program from the ground up to ensure effective adoption of Rethink across all use cases
- Stay up-to-date on the latest product updates from our partner, Salesforce.com
What We’re Looking for in You
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Extremely organized, methodical and analytical, and able to navigate customer situations through creative and adaptive approaches
- Strong understanding of different learning styles and ability to translate this into appropriate training methods to ensure information retention and application by clients
- Strong technical acumen; ability to learn technical products quickly and work effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Customer oriented with strong communication skills
- Outstanding team-collaboration with Client Success to ensure training and client progress is clearly communicated with associated team members
- Capability to learn and think creatively
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 20% per month) to deliver training, mostly in North America, but there may be some opportunity for international travel
- TOP NOTCH PRESENTATION SKILLS
- A strong desire to be in a start-up culture and a willingness to go the extra mile
What Skills and Abilities Would Make you a Great Fit?
- Experience training internal (employees) and external (customers and partners) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, and adopt SaaS products
- Operational experience developing and maintaining training philosophy, curriculum, classrooms, quizzes, certifications, etc.
- Salesforce.com expert
- Commercial Real Estate domain expert
- Competitive base salary with company units
- Company health benefits coverage and an HSA option
- Career development opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- Fun, collaborative and hard-working environment
- Open, dog friendly and eco-conscious office space in East Austin
- Free parking
- Casual attire
- Free snacks and refreshments (beer and kombucha on tap)
- Quarterly Town Hall off-sites
- Opportunity to be involved in employee advisory board to help guide direction of the company
- Team outings and volunteer events
If this position sounds like you, and you want to join a team of bright individuals who love what they do, please fill out the survey, apply below, and please include your resume.
Applications without the survey and resume will not be considered.