Business Development Representative
- 5323 Levander Loop, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Rethink, we build enterprise cloud technology to power and transform the biggest names in commercial real estate (CRE) industry. Rather than wait for success, our team embraces change to innovate and develop cutting-edge solutions to give CRE brokers enhanced efficiency in their day-to-day operations and better insight into their business performance. By enabling data-driven decisions, Rethink supports our customers as they help companies like Lululemon, Whole Foods, and Blackstone shape the world we live in. As we strive to achieve the greatest measure of success possible, we fail together, win together, and are rewarded together.
With our talented team and strategic partnership with Salesforce.com, our flagship product, Rethink CRM, has become the number one cloud-computing commercial real estate application built on the Salesforce.com platform. Rethink is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
Rethink is currently seeking a performance-driven candidate to add to our sales team in Austin. Our Business Development Representative will act as the first point of contact between Rethink and prospective clients, and the bridge between marketing and sales. As a BDR, daily responsibilities include: creating highly qualified sales leads through cold calling and emailing, educating the public on Rethink’s products and services, following up on inbound inquiries, setting meetings and demos for the sales team and proactively prospecting into his/her assigned territory accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Expertly qualify inbound inquiries and MQLs and proactively prospect into named accounts and territory
- Contact potential clients by cold calling and emailing activity
- Meet / exceed a monthly quota of sales accepted leads (SAL’s) and set demos for Account Executives
- Maintain a pipeline of sales leads by researching accounts and relationships with decision makers
- Consistently log activities as well as update / maintain account information in Salesforce.com
- Work closely with sales management and marketing to deliver initial marketing message
- Develop email marketing campaigns and implement targeted searches to bring on new business leads
What We’re Looking For in You
- Outgoing personality, enjoys competition, and possesses a drive to win individually and as a team
- Entrepreneurial spirit; driven to succeed individually and as a team
- Ready for professional growth – promotion track into Account Executive within 6-12 months.
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance inbound follow-up and outbound prospecting responsibilities
- Creative in developing high-impact messaging that resonates with prospects
- Proactive and resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships with key decision makers and leaders
- Master time manager. Ability to routinely prioritize tasks by their intended impact
- Previous internship or job experience in a sales or business development function
If this position sounds like you, and you want to join a team of bright individuals who love what they do, please fill out the survey, apply below, and please include your resume.
Applications without the survey and resume will not be considered.