- 5323 Levander Loop, Austin, TX 78702, USA
At Rethink, we build enterprise cloud technology to power and transform the biggest names in commercial real estate (CRE) industry. Rather than wait for success, our team embraces change to innovate and develop cutting-edge solutions to give CRE brokers enhanced efficiency in their day-to-day operations and better insight into their business performance. By enabling data-driven decisions, Rethink supports our customers as they help companies like Lululemon, Whole Foods, and Blackstone shape the world we live in. As we strive to achieve the greatest measure of success possible, we fail together, win together, and are rewarded together.
With our talented team and strategic partnership with Salesforce.com, our flagship product, Rethink CRM, has become the number one cloud-computing commercial real estate application built on the Salesforce.com platform. Rethink is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
Rethink is looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team to deliver an excellent sales experience to our rapidly growing customer base of Rethink CRM (www.rethinkcrm.com) clients. If you have a passion for crushing quota, love working in a fast-paced environment, and are driven to help your customers succeed, then Rethink is the perfect fit.
This role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of commercial real estate prospects and clients
- Work with current inbound leads- contacting, qualifying, moving to close
- Become an expert in Rethink CRM, providing prospects and clients training and education
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
Become a pivotal role in the future growth of the organization
- You have a proven track record of success in a closing role
- You love the thrill of the hunt and have a history of exceeding sales quota
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently
- You are customer oriented with strong communication skills
- You have an acute ability to learn and think creatively
- You have a strong desire to be in a start-up culture and are willing to go the extra mile
- 2+ years working in Sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce.com experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of enterprise software and/or CRM is a plus
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Competitive base salary with company units
- Full health benefits and an HSA option
- Career development opportunities
- Unlimited paid time off and paid holidays
- Fun, collaborative and hard working environment
- Open, dog friendly and eco-conscious office space in East Austin
- Free parking
- Casual attire
- Free snacks and refreshments (beer and kombucha on tap)
- Quarterly Town Hall off-sites
- Team outings and volunteer events
If this position sounds like you, and you want to join a team of bright individuals who love what they do, please fill out the survey, apply below, and please include your resume.
Applications without the survey and resume will not be considered.