- 5323 Levander Loop, Austin, TX 78702, USA
With our talented team and strategic partnership with Salesforce.com, Rethink CRM, has become the number one cloud-computing real estate application built on the Salesforce.com platform. Rethink has a small and quickly growing team that is projected to double in growth in 2019. Rethink is looking for talented, creative, and energetic individuals who want to join our quickly growing team and be a part of the next tech start-up phenomenon.
Rethink is looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team to deliver an excellent sales experience to our rapidly growing customer base of Rethink CRM (www.rethinkcrm.com) clients. If you have a passion for crushing quota, love working in a fast-paced environment, and are driven to help your customers succeed, then Rethink is the perfect fit.
This role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of commercial real estate prospects and clients
- Work with current inbound leads- contacting, qualifying, moving to close
- Become an expert in Rethink CRM, providing prospects and clients training and education
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Become a pivotal role in the future growth of the organization
- You have a proven track record of success in a closing role
- You love the thrill of the hunt and have a history of exceeding sales quota
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently
- You are customer oriented with strong communication skills
- You have an acute ability to learn and think creatively
- You have a strong desire to be in a start-up culture and are willing to go the extra mile
What skills and abilities would make you a great fit?
- 2+ years working in Sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- Salesforce.com experience
- Knowledge of commercial real estate
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of enterprise software and/or CRM is a plus