Data Architect (Remote in US)
Resultant is a modern consulting firm with a radically different approach to solving problems.
We don’t solve problems for our clients. We solve problems with them.
Through outcomes driven by data analytics, technology solutions, digital transformation, and beyond, our team works with clients in both the public and private sectors to solve their most complex challenges. We start by learning as much as we can about who they are, how they work, and what they’re striving for so we can feel their problems as our own. Partnering with our clients means their desired outcomes are always top of mind, their challenges and strengths guiding our efforts. We build client-focused relationships before we build unique solutions that blaze past expectations.
Originally founded in Indianapolis as KSM Consulting in 2008, Resultant now employs more than 350 team members who operate from offices around the United States including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne and Odon, Indiana; Columbus, Ohio; Lansing, Michigan; Denver, Colorado; Dallas, Texas and Atlanta, Georgia.
We’re Resultant. Clients partner with us to see a difference. People join us to make one.
We are looking for Data Architects to join our talented data analytics team. As a Data Architect, you will work closely with many teams across our company on complex, advanced analytical projects to perform data modeling, solution design, and project leadership.
You will be directly responsible for the solutions we build for our clients, addressing their business needs through requirements gathering and collaborating on solution design. We are looking for self-starters with the skills necessary to empathize with the clients’ needs, translate technical complexities, develop appropriate solutions, and contribute to the growth of our technology and data-driven company.
Here’s what a typical day for you might look like:
- Work closely with data engineers, project managers, and engagement managers to design, implement, and support data solutions.
- Help guide full lifecycle data solutions for our clients, including requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, and development
- Communicate detailed data solution architecture and implementation plans to data engineers
- Conduct research and development as well as contribute to the long-term positioning of and emerging technologies
- Mentor data engineers to help grow the team and skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of data architecture experience
- 5+ hands-on industry experience working with relational database systems (i.e.: PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience improving data quality through the creation efficient and scalable data and analytics platforms and processes
- Expertise on Microsoft Data Platforms (including PowerBI)
- Comfortable working leading data strategy
- Deep knowledge of CMMI DMM, Gartner and other data maturity frameworks
- Experience facilitating enterprise growth and data-driven decisions by sharing ownership of D&A with business partners.
- Experience working with client leadership to understand their overarching needs and provide technical road maps to support strategic initiatives
- Eager to learn and adopt new and emerging technology stacks
- Experience with architecture in cloud environments (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience in Master Data Management (MDM)
- Experience in the transportation industry
What you should know about us:
- We are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- We are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization, and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- We compensate well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Our leaders work hard, serving as shining examples of what it means to live out our values. They are servant leaders, helping their teams to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us:
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like this."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer