Technical Support Specialist (Remote)
We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome. Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration—of not just delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process. The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Technical Support Specialist to join the team. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- You will provide amazing support to our clients, greatly exceeding their experience of what anyone else has ever done for them.
- You will escalate customer support requirements as appropriate, communicating relevant information (such as criticality and timeliness), and confirming acceptance of the escalated issue.
- You will prepare desktops, laptops and miscellaneous hardware for customers.
- You will keep customer documentation up-to-date and accurate.
- You will deliver assigned operational and project commitments to customers, utilizing the entire customer team as necessary and as agreed with the Customer Team Lead.
- You will perform customer maintenance activities on behalf of the customer team.
- You will monitor the customer team’s assigned alerts in conjunction with the live helpdesk and respond appropriately.
- You will work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of our clients.
- You will demonstrate the ability to organize, prioritize, plan and deliver your work and commitments in a timely manner.
Some of the skills we are expecting are. . .
- You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral.
- You should be able to explain technical challenges and solutions to just about anyone, regardless of their background.
- You should be willing to participate in an on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as necessary.
- We require at least 1-3 years of experience as a Desktop Support Specialist or similar role
We expect that you will be able perform the following tasks daily. . .
- Servers: Active Directory, File Permissions, Domain, Backups, Antivirus
- Network: Firewalls, Switches, Wireless, Voice, DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN
- Computers: Computer Replacement, IPCONFIG details, Joint to Domain, Printer Installs, Antivirus
- User Support: User Profile Migrations, Outlook Setup, Mobile Device Setup (email)
- Applications and Products: Office 365, SharePoint, QuickBooks
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer