Senior FP&A Analyst
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome. Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration—of not just delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process. The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
As the Senior FP&A Analyst, you will provide executives and investors with the financial information and analysis required to make effective business decisions. Specifically, the reports and recommendations you create will help our leadership team understand business trends, review past company performance, anticipate future challenges, and forecast the company’s future financial results. You will take ownership of key elements that are critical to continued financial success at Resultant, including budgeting and forecasting processes, monthly reporting packages to key stakeholders, and financial modeling.
This role is perfect for you if you’re a critical thinker who is passionate about intelligently analyzing large volumes of data to gain insight and understand the story it tells. You’ll also be a naturally curious person, asking the right questions and understanding the bigger picture to contextualize financial data in consideration of the organization’s strategic growth plan. A high growth, fast-paced environment energizes you and you’ll be skilled in adapting to shifting priorities and changing needs. Ideally, you will have previous experience with private equity partners, service-based organizations, and mergers & acquisitions with regard to diligence, modeling, and integration.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role:
- Own all reporting requirements, inclusive of comprehensive monthly investor reports, financial leadership reporting, bank covenants, and ad-hoc requests
- Drive a rigorous budget and rolling forecast process for the organization, obtaining appropriate inputs from delivery, sales, and operations teams to consistently provide the most accurate and detailed financial outlook
- Utilize data from variances analysis, reports, and forecasts to proactively advise management in improving performance, minimizing risk, or capturing new opportunities from both an internal company and external environment perspective
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders, including senior executives and functional leadership; Work with key leaders across departments to provide improved visibility and insights on business drivers and results
- Develop systematic reporting through available tools to streamline the current reporting process
- Mentor a junior FP&A resource who will assist in supporting reporting needs and special project requests
- Engage in special projects as required, inclusive of M&A activities, development and evaluation of optional paths – including return on investment, and improving processes and systems utilized to create and analyze data
Some of the qualifications and skills we are expecting include the following:
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A
- MBA preferred
- Experience working within or with high-growth, service-based organization(s)
- Experience with key tasks including comprehensive monthly reporting, board reporting, bank reporting/covenants, and ad-hoc analysis
- Experience in mergers & acquisitions diligence, modeling, and integration
- Tech-forward, systematic approach to financial management (SAP byDesign experience a plus)
- Strong thought leadership and technical analysis and modeling skills
- Superior attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities in a dynamic environment while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Excellent communication skills to interact with all levels of management and executive leadership – distilling complex concepts as well as effectively relaying data in a simple and compelling way
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer