Sr. Software Engineer (.NET)
- 111 Monument Cir, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome. Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration—of not just delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process. The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
Our business is growing and we're in search of a new, dynamic team member to help develop integrated solutions and enterprise-level software. A candidate is someone who learns quickly and functions with limited supervision. They must be able to move quickly between different programming languages and environments. Taking responsibility and communicating with other team members and clients about potential issues and solutions so projects stay on time and within budget is crucial. Our ideal candidate is also excited about working in a fast-paced, small business environment. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to junior level employees.
- Ensures code quality of the project include code produced by others on the team.
- Provides assistance and routine consultation to stakeholders in the development of software.
- Installs software and user utilities for modifications and upgrades of operating systems and workstation environments.
- Acts as liaison with manufacturers and vendors of software and application products, especially with regard to problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Understands and implements modern code architectures in an enterprise environment.
- Plans and executes software version upgrade releases and custom interfaces.
- Utilizes other platform’s APIs and open source utilities to create fully integrated solutions.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from four-year college or university; or two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have 5 or more years of hands-on experience designing, developing, and coding multi-tiered enterprise level solutions.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure manuals, and technical documentation.
- Present and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to give constructive feedback to junior level employees.
- Strong knowledge of .NET frameworks, package managers, and bundlers
- Strong relational database knowledge data modeling and programming to include queries, views, UDF and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of database systems including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, or PostgreSQL.
- Experience with web technologies including .NET, MVC, HTML, CSS, and RESTful standards.
- Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, text editors, debuggers, compilers, design software, internet software, server diagnostic tools, and shell and database software.
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer