- 800 E 96th St, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome. Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration—of not just delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process. The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients’ toughest problems, we need a Systems Administrator to join the team. If you love to solve problems and add value, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- You will deliver assigned operational and project commitments to clients, utilizing the entire client team as necessary and as agreed with the Client Team Lead
- You will provide amazing support to our clients, greatly exceeding their experience of what anyone else has ever done for them.
- You will escalate customer support requirements as appropriate, communicating relevant information (such as criticality and timeliness), and confirming acceptance of the escalated issue.
- You will manage the integrity and security of clients’ data, servers, devices, and software to support the database server, application servers, and storage systems of our clients’ businesses.
- You will manage clients’ primary internal systems, from email to file sharing.
- You will implement and maintain Remote Access Systems (VPN, RDS, Citrix, VMware)
- You will manage and maintain phone systems as needed (Cisco, Avaya, VOIP, Digital)
- You will manage security administration, ensuring all machines are protected and properly updated with Endpoint Security, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware, etc.
- You will maintain domain policies, DNS, DHCP, and other integrated systems
- You will keep client documentation up-to-date and accurate, including help desk tickets.
- You will work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of our clients.
Some of the skills we are expecting are. . .
- You should possess strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
- You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral.
- You should be able to explain just about anything technical to anyone, regardless of their background.
- MCSA or equivalent certification.
- You should be willing to participate in an on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as necessary.
- You should be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- You should have 3-5 years of experience as a Desktop Support Specialist or Junior Systems Administrator.
Some of the technical skills we are expecting. . .
- Servers: Active Directory, Domain, SSL Certificate, Backups, Antivirus
- Network: Firewalls, Switches, Wireless, Voice, DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, Routing
- Computers: Computer replacement, printer installs
- Applications and Products: Office 365, SharePoint
- Service: CSAT Scores, SLA Ratings
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer