Estimator - Project Manager - Disaster Restoration
- Chicago, IL, USA
Restoration Personnel Source (RPS) is a third-party international recruiting firm specializing in the hiring needs for disaster restoration companies located throughout the United States and Canada. We are always on the lookout for Estimating, Project Managing, and General Management Professionals and Executives. Jobseekers never pay a fee for our placement services. We are an equal opportunity employment service provider. Restoration Personnel Source has eight recruiters on staff with a combined experience of more than 120 years. Let our winning team help you find yours!
Are you an experienced Full-Service Estimator/Project Manager with experience writing losses in Xactimate and looking to advance your career in the restoration industry with a base salary up to $90,000?...If so, then tell us about yourself!
Would you like to join a long-standing restoration company looking to grow their restoration division?...If so, respond to this invitation.
Are you an Estimator/Project Manager looking to advance in your career?…If so, what are you waiting for?
(Estimator Project Manager) • Full Service Restoration•
Our client is in need of a successful, experienced Full-Service Estimator for their office. Immediate Hire!
This firm responds to:
- Emergency losses
- Residential, Commercial, and Multi-Family Projects
- Estimates fire, water, mold losses
- Offers upward mobility within the company
In this Estimating role, you will be
- Growing the division
- Responding to residential, commercial, and multi-family losses
- Writing Estimates for Fire, Water, and Mold
- Maintain relationships with Adjusters, Property Managers and Commercial End-Users
- Handling losses from $5,000 on up to $500,000
- Constructing and Negotiating an accurate Estimates in Xactimate
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a Disaster Restoration company as a reconstruction estimator
- Previous experience writing estimates for reconstruction losses
- Preferably certified in IICRC fire, flood, and mold
- Previous experience writing estimates in Xactimate
- Effective communicator and a Professional disposition
- Establish and record the scope of work to be accomplished
- A competitive base salary Up to $90,000.00 per year with an aggressive commission structure
- Comprehensive bonus program
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Upward mobility!