Sales Account Executive - Disaster Restoration
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Restoration Personnel Source (RPS) is a third-party international recruiting firm specializing in the hiring needs for disaster restoration companies located throughout the United States and Canada. We are always on the lookout for Estimating, Project Managing, and General Management Professionals and Executives. Jobseekers never pay a fee for our placement services. We are an equal opportunity employment service provider. Restoration Personnel Source has eight recruiters on staff with a combined experience of more than 120 years. Let our winning team help you find yours!
Are you an experienced Sales Account Executive looking to advance in the restoration industry with a base salary up to $75,000?...If so, then tell us about yourself!
Would you like to join a long-standing restoration company looking for Sales Account Executives for their Philadelphia office?...If so, respond to this invitation.
Are you a Sales Account Executive looking to advance in your career?…If so, what are you waiting for?
(Sales Account Executive)
• Residential, Multi-Family, and Commercial Restoration •
Our client is in need of a successful, experienced Sales Account Executive for their Philadelphia office. Immediate Hire!
This firm responds to:
- Emergency losses
- Residential, Commercial, and Multi-Family Projects
- Offers mobility within the company
In this Sales role, you will be
- Generating new business by completing inspections in assigned territories
- Providing clients with the highest level of satisfaction in customer service
- Maintaining consistent communication with both the client & with the sales / production department
- Responsible for managing and maintaining confidential client documents
- Being knowledgeable in industry practices, in order to be the primary resource for clients
- Maintain relationships with Adjusters, Property Managers and End-Users
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the restoration industry
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales/marketing
- Ability to identify and maintain relationships with existing and prospective customers
- An existing book of business is desired, but not required
- Proven success in business to business cold-calling
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- The ability to pass a background check and other pre-employment testing
- A competitive base salary Up to $75,000.00 per year with an aggressive commission structure
- Company Vehicle
- Car Allowance
- Comprehensive bonus program
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Upward mobility!