- Fitch, Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Based in Irvine, CA, Restoration Media (“RM”) is a data driven recruitment marketing company which owns and operates a network of job search sites called CareerCentric. We provide jobseekers with relevant job recommendations via email, mobile and desktop experiences. Employers utilize our performance based recruitment platform to source qualified candidates in the US and UK.
Restoration Media provides a fun and productive work environment where quality work is fueled by innovation, creativity and the desire to serve our clients and partners. RM firmly believes that the strength of an organization resides in the members of its team. Each of RM’s employees reaps the benefits of working in an environment replete with opportunities to learn and grow with challenging projects as well as support toward continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013, 2015
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
As a member of our Email Operations team, you will be a direct contributor to a large-scale email marketing operation, driving job seeker traffic to our platform of job search properties. As an Email Analyst, you will live in the data and drive our team to optimize every message sent. The ideal candidate has technical knowhow, design sense, and data-driven decision making skills to deploy targeted and engaging communications. You will own performance-oriented outcomes and work closely with Product and Engineering on a daily basis to deliver. You love email and are on the forefront of the latest trends and best practices in email marketing.
- Develop and execute detailed test strategies and test plans
- Develop benchmarks and report on variances weekly, monthly and quarterly to identify top performing and under-performing campaigns and user segments
- Work tightly with our design staff to produce and release high-quality work at a rapid pace
- Use data to craft a compelling narrative that speaks to our Product and Engineering teams
- 3+ years experience in email marketing, preferably in recruitment
- Deep understanding of online and offline data collection, data onboarding and data management platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with email deliverability
- Ability to multi-task and switch context in a fast-paced and client-centric organization
Desire to learn new things and adopt new skills quickly
- Bachelor’s degree required with an advanced degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.