Business Intelligence Analyst
- Fitch, Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Based in Irvine, CA with an engineering office in Buenos Aires, Restoration Media ("RM") is a data driven recruitment marketing company which owns and operates a network of job search sites called CareerCentric. We provide jobseekers with relevant job recommendations via email, mobile and desktop experiences. Employers utilize our performance based recruitment platform to source qualified candidates in the US and UK.
Restoration Media provides a fun and productive work environment where quality work is fueled by innovation, creativity and the desire to serve our clients and partners. RM firmly believes that the strength of an organization resides in the members of its team. Each of RM’s employees reaps the benefits of working in an environment replete with opportunities to learn and grow with challenging projects as well as support toward continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013, 2015
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
Restoration Media is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst who has a high technical aptitude coupled with strong business acumen. The ideal Business Intelligence Analyst will be able to set up and run systems from a technical standpoint, understand the business question and translate that business question into analytics, and understand and communicate the results. The successful candidate is a self-starter and takes initiative to improve the business.
- Work with the Product, Data, Email, and Business Development teams to increase efficiency and monetization by better utilizing business intelligence.
- Develop a deep understanding of all data sets that RM has at its disposal.
- Understand and advocate for efficient use of data for maximum monetization while maintaining quality business operations.
- Deep understanding of processes, ability to develop and document complex business processes involving abstract concepts and disconnected data sources.
- Implement industry leading Business Intelligence tools for Product Management & Executive teams.
- Utilize automation tools to streamline complex tasks.
- Build and maintain reports in Domo.
- Report on and present company performance to team on a weekly basis.
- High technical aptitude.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management, Finance, or Mathematics. In lieu of degree, 3+ years of professional experience.
- Proficiency in mySQL or similar.
- Advanced Excel proficiency.
- Experience with Google BigQuery and Cloud Storage.
- Experience in using APIs.
- Ability to solve problems and ask probing questions until most efficient result is found.
- Knowledge of leading business intelligence tools, especially Domo.
- Strong familiarity in creating clear flow charts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable collaborating with executive leadership team.
- Effective self-management skills, specifically, the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Adaptability to constantly evolving data, processes, and demands.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Restoration Media will not sponsor applicants for work visas