- Irvine, CA, USA, Irvine, CA
Based in Irvine, CA, Restoration Media (“RM”) is a data driven recruitment marketing company which owns and operates a network of job search sites called CareerCentric. We provide jobseekers with relevant job recommendations via email, mobile and desktop experiences. Employers utilize our performance based recruitment platform to source qualified candidates in the US and UK.
Restoration Media provides a fun and productive work environment where quality work is fueled by innovation, creativity and the desire to serve our clients and partners. RM firmly believes that the strength of an organization resides in the members of its team. Each of RM’s employees reaps the benefits of working in an environment replete with opportunities to learn and grow with challenging projects as well as support toward continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013, 2015
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
The Product Management team is one of the core components of the CareerCentric Network. Realizing the vision of the executive team, they develop and manage the course roadmap for the company. Creating, maintaining and optimizing products within the Network is the primary focus of the Product Management team. Syncing with all teams in the CareerCentric Network is crucial to accomplish these goals.
The ideal Product Assistant is a driven individual who strives to learn and works best in a team environment. Attention to detail and an inquisitive nature will help assist in making informed decisions regarding the development of products within the CareerCentric Network. The Product Assistant will be working directly with their Product Manager and associated departments on a daily basis. This is a great opportunity to hone your professional skills in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Assist the Product Management team with day to day administrative tasks
- Provide support to Product Management team relating to creating reports for analysis
- Assist in cross-functional scheduling and communication with development, design, operations, business development, and email operations
- Assist Product Management team in ensuring that all workflows, processes, changes, data manipulations, etc. are properly documented and shared
- Research and advise Product Management with trends in the competitive landscape
- Assist Product Management in creating content calendars to create a unique narrative voice for each product
- Assist Product Management in preparing monthly presentations for management on product performance including achievements, optimizations, and roadblocks
- Assist Product Management in performing continuous Quality Assurance on the product’s email and site user experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles, product development, and sales
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Basic HTML and CSS understanding
- Basic MySQL understanding
- Basic understanding of data collection and storage methods
- Basic knowledge of email marketing concepts
- Social Media savvy
- Intermediate understanding of word docs, presentations and spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree or equal experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.