- 17666 Fitch, Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Based in Irvine, CA with an engineering office in Buenos Aires, Restoration Media ("RM") is a data driven recruitment marketing company which owns and operates a network of job search sites called CareerCentric. We provide jobseekers with relevant job recommendations via email, mobile and desktop experiences. Employers utilize our performance based recruitment platform to source qualified candidates in the US and UK.
Restoration Media provides a fun and productive work environment where quality work is fueled by innovation, creativity and the desire to serve our clients and partners. RM firmly believes that the strength of an organization resides in the members of its team. Each of RM’s employees reaps the benefits of working in an environment replete with opportunities to learn and grow with challenging projects as well as support toward continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013, 2015
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
Restoration Media is looking for a passionate, proactive, and inventive Web Designer to join our Design department. The Web Designer will primarily work on RM’s network of job search brands. The Web Designer will work directly on our products by prototyping, designing, and building user interfaces for our web brands using some of the latest frameworks, techniques, and best practices.
In the Web Designer role, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with other Designers, Software Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process, as well as communicating your design ideas to project stakeholders.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
- Create and update existing corporate and product websites.
- Create responsive HTML email templates.
- Create brand collateral for corporate properties.
- Prioritize projects, communicate progress, and meet milestones and deadlines
- Translate analytical data into infographics and design elements.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to translate requirements / feedback into the next iteration of design.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience including demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces.
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Strong HTML & CSS skills.
- Strong design portfolio, either of client projects or personal ones.
- Strong verbal, written, and teamwork skills.
- Experience implementing responsive design across multiple devices.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Git, SVN, or related source control software experience.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), CS or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Leadership experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.