Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Madhapur, Hyderabad, India
Hiring for well reputed product based organization located in Madhapur, Hyderabad Location.
- Test Operating Systems of L2 and L3 Ethernet switches.
- Analyze and understand test requirements.
- Develop test environments and set up to test different switch features.
- Create Test Plans in Test Rail.
- Design, create, test, and automate new test cases.
- Create test records that document processes and findings.
- Analyze test results, detect issues and tracks root causes.
- Review CLI, GUI, SNMP, API User Interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Test all switch features.
- Automate test cases using shell or Ruby or Python or Java scripts.
- Coordinate with team members and Development team to resolve the issues.
- Work closely with the multi-site development teams to assure test coverage.
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Test Automation using Robot framework and selenium.
- Good Knowledge of BDD and cucumber framework.
- Expert familiarity with Ethernet switch features and Cisco Switch CLI.
- 4+ years of practical experience in Software or Hardware IOT product testing and knowledge of automation scripting.
- Familiarity with various testing techniques, networking, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge on IOT Products.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent Python/Perl/TCL knowledge & experienced in writing test scripts/Selenium automation.
- Robot Framework development, Exposure to Rest API's.
- Solid Understanding of QA Testing Environments.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycles.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong work ethics and have a great attitude.
- Experience in Web & Mobile applications software testing.
- Knowledge on TestRail and JIRA will be a plus.
- Experience using SVN tools like Github.
- Scripting experience with Ruby/Python/Java.
- Experience with Agile Development Process.
- Cisco CCNA certification or better.
- CompTia Network+ certification or better.
- Familiarity with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Familiarity with fiber optic networking.