- Bangalore, Bangalore, India
- Employees can work remotely
We are an IT Recruiting Company
Our team of professional recruiters complimented by deep domain expertise in recruitment and selection are capable of delivering recruiting services of the highest quality with end-to-end support in the information technology industry. over the years we build a strong candidate portfolio of quality resources. we recruiting across all technology platforms and for all level positions for software companies.
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore
Notice Period: Immediate-15days
This position will be responsible for maintain a Data Migration solution developed using components viz. EDQ and MFT. Minimum 6-8 years of in the areas mentioned below.
· Proficient knowledge in EDQ concepts
· Design, build, test, deploy and develop EDQ solutions as per requirements
· Working knowledge of ODI will be an added advantage
· Must have experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting integration applications using Oracle PAAS Component (SOACS and MFTCS)
· Analyze business & functional requirements for different Integration and implement them using Oracle PAAS (SOACS, MFTCS) Component
· Must have experience in development of Oracle SOA based reusable Custom frameworks.
· Coordinate with Infrastructure in deploying of Integration across different environments and support any migration activities on SOA/MFT
· Work with the business users in conducting integration and user acceptance tests and obtain approvals
· Good to have experience in use of database technologies involving the use of SQL/PLSQL, Procedures, Triggers with reference to the integration requirements
·Must have knowledge on REST and SOAP Services, plus associated concepts like JSON, WSDLs
· Good to have experience in implementing any type of Alerting and Monitoring for the developed Integration
· Support the Application Maintenance after Go-Live
· Follow change management and change control processes
· Experience working in Agile teams
· Self-motivated and self-directed abilities to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with "time-critical" deadlines
· Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities