- Whitefield Main Rd, Brooke Bond First Cross, Narayanappa Garden, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
one of our client at Whitefield location, bangalore
we have two different positions for Engineering Manager
Experience : 10 - 13yrs experience
Location : Whitefield location, bangalore
Notice period : Immediate to 60 Days.
We're looking for an energetic and seasoned software development manager who is ready to take ownership of end to end engineering deliverable for a product. In this role you'll manage 15+ software engineers and 4+ vendor scrum teams and will be responsible for the engineering for the Cactus - Provider Management product.
Duties and responsibilities
- Be a champion for department initiatives and values ensuring all actions promote the department’s mission statement
- Collaborate with other engineering managers and cross functional teams in defining road map for the product.
- Facilitate collaboration of teams with cross functional teams for grooming, design and development of features in SAFe/Agile environment for meeting customer and business requirements
- Proactively drives engineering best practices and methods with SAFe/Agile teams for continuous improvement
- Hire employees, set clear objectives, evaluate progress against objectives, and instil performance-oriented culture with a focus on accountability.
- Mentor, coach and provide feedback to direct reports with attention to individual professional and leadership competencies in order to help them achieve short-and long-term career development goals.
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Drive creativity and innovation in solving customer problems and simplify the way things are done
- Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility
- Excellent at mentoring, coaching and timely and effective feedbacks for transforming teams/individuals to higher performance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing and negotiation skills to build teams/organization for competitive advantage
- Planning and execution of software development programs from concept to release to customer and post release support
- Skilled at engineering Excellence for quality and productivity improvement
- Well versed with SAFe/Agile methodologies and associated tools
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Lean thinking and innovative mindset
- Expertise in design and development of cloud based distributed, multitenant software solutions using C#.NET, Micro Services, Relational DB, Angular and Azure Cloud
- Have HEART. To work here, you must be:
- Humble– self-aware and respectful
- Effective– measurably move the needle& immeasurably add value
- Adaptable– innately curious and constantly changing
- Remarkable– stand out in some way
- Transparent– openly and honestly sharing knowledge
- •BE, ME/MTech. Preferably in Computer Science.
- 10+ years experience in IT industry.
- Experienced in project and people management skills.
- Should have lead teams in delivering enterprise software solutions from concept to release to customer using SAFe/Agile development methodology.
- Experience in design and development of large scale heterogeneous systems with a focus on reliability and security
- Experience in programming languages like C#.NET, Angular, and cloud technologies.
- Should have interacted with customers and have good understanding of customer issues.
- Should have worked with distributed teams.
•BE, ME/MTech. Preferably in Computer Science.