Accounts Receivable Officer
Counting more than 5.000 corporations and 40% of Fortune 500 companies in our customer base, we have emerged to the most trusted platform of digital software solutions in business travel hospitality worldwide.
Our platform is composed of three engines that each optimize one core building block along the corporate hospitality supply chain: Intelligent Procurement, Smart Booking and Invisible Payment. Through the integration of those engines into one large data-driven platform approach, our Lodging-as-a-Service value proposition enhances satisfaction of corporate employees and travellers, delivers the highest grade of process automation for corporate stakeholders and ensures strongest compliance end-to-end.
We are looking for a Sydney-based Accounts Receivable Officer (m/f/d) to support the Finance team, ensuring all relevant functions and duties are performed within the required timeframes, to ensure a high-quality service is provided to all stakeholders, whether internally or to external clients and suppliers (hotels and properties).
Support the team in preparing and invoicing accurate weekly commission charges, and other manual commission and accurate accommodation invoicing (several platforms) as and when required.
- Monitor all commission receivable ledger accounts, and ensure no debt exceeds credit terms.
- Assist in the debt collection of commission, hotel membership, manual recharges and accommodation invoices.
- Action client queries and disputes, and liaise with other departments to ensure all issues are swiftly resolved in order to facilitate earlier receipts of funds.
- On receipt of cheques from customers, prepare the bank deposit reporting and associated cash entries.
- Assist in the allocation of all receipts in the AR ledger accounts daily, leaving no amounts unallocated.
- Regularly, and as required, maintain and update client records in the CRM and AR ledger in a timely and accurate manner.
- Report client debtor status, highlighting overdue items, to the AR Supervisor on a daily, weekly, and ad hoc, basis as well as recommending appropriate courses of action.
- Receive and respond to client enquiries in a timely manner.
- General office administration tasks (mail, faxes, scanning and filing documents, data entry and answering phones etc.) and further tasks as required.
- To assist in any other tasks as required by the AR Supervisor and/or Director of Finance.
- Minimum two years experience in a similar role, focusing on credit control and customer service.
- Computer competency on a recognised accounting package, in Microsoft Office and bespoke programs.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high volumes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an aptitude for problem-solving.
Must be fluent in spoken and written English, fully vaxed and able to start ASAP.