Customer Service Team Leader (M/F/D)
Counting more than 5.000 corporations and 40% of Fortune 500 companies in our customer base, we have emerged to the most trusted platform of digital software solutions in business travel hospitality worldwide.
Our platform is composed of three engines that each optimize one core building block along the corporate hospitality supply chain: Intelligent Procurement, Smart Booking and Invisible Payment. Through the integration of those engines into one large data-driven platform approach, our Lodging-as-a-Service value proposition enhances satisfaction of corporate employees and travellers, delivers the highest grade of process automation for corporate stakeholders and ensures strongest compliance end-to-end.
We are looking for a Sydney-based Accommodation Services Team Leader (m/f/d) responsible for the management of Accommodation Services Consultants who are grouped in designated teams and to ensure the highest levels of customer service are delivered to clients while the relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
· Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
· Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
· Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
· Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
· Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
· Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
FOR THIS EXCITING MISSION YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH...
· Professional experience in the customer service industry, with dispute management and resolution preferably
· Experience working with customers via telephone and email, with the ability to maintain professionalism and sensitivity on all correspondence
· Solutions-focused with acute attention to detail; ability to solve complaints like a puzzle, i.e. arranging all parts quickly and solving them appropriately, achieving a positive outcome
· Good PC skills and competence in working with IT applications
· Willingness to work within a team environment and take responsibility for your work
· Flexibility required in hours of operation to cover busy periods and business needs, including adhering to any shift changes based on a fortnightly roster
· Fluency in English, verbal and written
Access to a global network of a globally united and mutually responsible “Tribe of Intrapreneurs” that is passionately dedicated to renew the travel industry and while doing so reinvent the ways how businesses stay, work and pay.
Our entrepreneurial driven environment of full ownership and execution focus offers you the playground to contribute to a greater mission, while growing personally and professionally throughout this unique journey. You will continuously learn from a radical culture of retrospectives and continuous improvement and actively contribute to making business life better, smarter and more sustainable.
LOCATION, MOBILITY, INCENTIVE
The attractive remuneration is in line with the market and, in addition to a fixed monthly salary, all necessary work equipment and mobility, will also include an annual or multi-year bonus.