- CA-1, San Francisco, CA, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience developing with RPA tools Automation Anywhere
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
- 1+ years of IT experience in software development in developing robust web applications and client/server applications
- One or more of the following
- Experience in developing RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere
- Experience in developing Chatbot solutions using Kore.AI, Amelia, One Reach, or any equivalent tool
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.