- CA-1, San Francisco, CA, USA
Our company is a leading IT services, consulting and outsourcing company delivering exceptional business solutions and customer value to its customers worldwide.
We offers end-to-end innovative and leading edge solutions to help corporations leverage technologies, outperform their competition and acquire sustainable growth. We have proven capabilities in new and emerging technologies and extensive experience across a broad range of industries and domains which enable us to deliver world-class, secure, scalable and reliable business systems.
We have achieved many distinctions and milestones of outstanding success during the course of its evolutionary journey.
- Familiarity with enterprise ETL tools such as ODI
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role (Public Trust)
- 2+ years' e xperience implementing data warehousing solutions in an Oracle 11g/12c/19c environment
- 2+ years' experience working with SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
- 2+ years' e xperience with the software development lifecycle and process tools such as HPQC or other defect management tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.