- 4400 Morris Park Drive, Suite M, Charlotte, NC, United States
Resident Research is an industry leading provider of Resident Screening Services to the Property Management Industry, NATIONWIDE! Our easy online system provides property manager's with credit, criminal, eviction records & much more within just a matter of minutes - helping them make a more informed decision on applicants more quickly.
The right candidate will have the overall responsibilities of:
- Responding to regular and routine customer inquiries regarding products and services of the organization.
- Completing verification of several employment and rental references.
- Monitoring and clearing screening report details while verifying accuracy.
- Providing support to co-workers, upper management & sales teams as needed.
- Performing occasional billing related tasks, i.e. process credit card payments.
- Invoicing - fold, insert envelopes, seal, and stamp.
The right candidate should have the overall credentials:
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to promptly answer client related emails and phone calls.
- Show a self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized work ethic.
- Creative thinking abilities are encouraged when investigating the validity of references being verified.
- Proficient with multiple software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
- Property Management Industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and have a high attention to detail.
- English and Spanish-speaking is a plus
Training for this position will last approximately 2 weeks (part-time hours), and will then increase to a full-time position.
Interested applicants must be available to train between 9am-4pm (Monday-Friday) for 4-6 hours a day. Full time hours will be between 8am-8pm (Monday-Friday)
Casual dress code and a great work environment!
Starting Salary of $12.00-$14.00 Hourly