Client Services Supervisor
- Chattanooga, TN
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their
communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services
company offering services for people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as
education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all
ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for
you to join our team as a Branch Manager..
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this
opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help
people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today!
ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
Client Service Supervisor Responsibilities
position is responsible for quality service delivery to clients, and
supervising, guiding and directing staff providing those services. The
Customer Service Supervisor will monitor the selection of appropriate
staff, direct scheduling, identify problem situations and assist in
problem solving to strive for optimum outcomes.
- Scheduling caregiver staff to ensure service delivery to clients
- Staff files, updates and record keeping. Ensure all certifications, licenses
and other applicable documents are complete and up-to-date per local,
state and federal regulations.
- Evaluate job performance of staff and provide performance reviews, corrective action or
other disciplinary/performance appraisals/counseling.
- Ensure home care services are in compliance with agency philosophy, policies
and procedures, and in accordance with federal, state and local
licensing laws and regulations.
- Direct staff schedules and ensure appropriate services are provided to clients.
- Review each client's Plan of Care initially, and ongoing in order to adjust to any significant change.
- Ensure submission of proper timekeeping and paperwork. Management of
schedule templates, processing visits and compliance checking through
Point of Care and written notes.
- Will be working in 3 systems, processing payroll, and ensuring data is correct
- Report client condition changes, needs or concerns to the Branch
Manager/Executive Director, clinical staff and family members as
- Assume on call responsibility
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience delivering services to the elderly and/or disabled.
- Prior experience in scheduling staff is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff.
- Two or more years of community service or client service experience.
- Two or more years of general office and computer experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid experience working with the public, presenting a friendly, professional appearance while interacting with people.
- Must be able to function well with pressure, make decisions quickly and manage confidential information.
- Valid drivers license and insurance.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement