Field Technician, Commercial Accounts
- 50 Pine St, New Rochelle, NY 10801, USA
Rent-A-Christmas is looking to hire ambitious Field Technicians to install and maintain Christmas decorations and temporary lighting at customers' homes and businesses.
You will use your skills and experience of working with electric, understand how to calculate draw, and will effectively and safely troubleshoot electrical and installation issues unassisted.
As a Field Technician, you will:
- Efficiently assemble products per manufacturer and/or company instruction
- Efficiently and effectively Install and affix temporary Christmas lighting and displays at customer locations using industry best practices to maximize client experience and minimize post-installation service calls.
- Work with other installation professionals to complete projects
- Load and unload vehicles
- Travel locally and nationally for jobs
Candidates with prior electric, landscape lighting, technical theater, construction science, or technical theme park experience will do exceptionally well in this role. Prior rigging experience will also be extremely helpful in your success.
Minimum job requirements:
- Prior experience in electric, landscape lighting, technical theater, construction science, or similar work experience
- Unwavering positive attitude
- Exceptional work ethic
- Follows direction without issue
- Can lift and carry up to 30lbs. 50lbs is a plus
- Prior experience working on ladders, lifts, or in a harness at heights up to 60 feet off the ground
- Valid Drivers License
- No flying restrictions
- Prior OSHA training is a plus
- Prior rigging training is a plus
- US-born or naturalized citizen
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree or technical degree strongly preferred. Certificate programs OK with high school degree or GED.
This is a full time, year round position with benefits.
As Rent-A-Christmas is a national company, you may also have the benefit of performing your work in a variety of domestic locations throughout the United States.
Benefits of working for Rent-A-Christmas:
- Super fun company
- Super fun industry
- Generous weekly pay commensurate with experience and education
- 401k and medical benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Relaxed senior leadership
- Significant opportunity for advancement and pay raises
- Discounts on commercial-grade Christmas decor
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.