- 50 Pine St, New Rochelle, NY 10801, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Rent-A-Christmas is looking for positive and hard-working individuals to help us in our Christmas decor DC.
As a Distribution Associate you will:
- Assist with receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming and outgoing product.
- Inspect product for damage.
- Keep the warehouse organized and tidy.
- Assemble and pack Christmas decor.
- Load and unload vehicles.
- Drive company vehicles and assist with installations as needed.
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Expert problem solver
- Works well with others
- Follows directions without issue
- Can lift and carry up to 30lbs. 50lbs is a plus.
- valid drivers license
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelors preferred.
Weekly payroll with generous wages based on education and experience.
Benefits of working for Rent-A-Christmas:
- Super fun company
- Super fun industry
- Great pay
- Weekly pay
- Great work/life balance
- Relaxed senior leadership
- Long-term career path and growth opportunities
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.