General Labor, DECORATOR, Field Installer - work with your hands
- 50 Pine St, New Rochelle, NY 10801, USA
**OPEN CALL/HIRING SESSION THIS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6th from 6:30PM - 8:30PM. Bring your driver's license or state ID PLUS one other form of ID, and your availability!!**
RIPLEY GRIER: 131 W. 72nd St., 2R & 2F NY NY
Rent-A-Christmas is looking to hire good workers to install and maintain Christmas decorations and temporary lighting at customers' homes and businesses.
No prior experience necessary as training is provided by the company. All you need to bring is a positive, can-do attitude, and excellent work ethic!
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to carry up to 30lbs. 50lbs is a plus
- Comfortable working on ladders and lifts
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
Generous wages based on education and experience. Weekly pay with growth opportunity in the first year.
Benefits of working for Rent-A-Christmas:
- Super fun company
- Super fun industry
- Great pay
- Weekly pay!
- Great work/life balance
- Relaxed senior leadership
- Significant opportunity for advancement and pay raises
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.