- 50 Pine St, New Rochelle, NY 10801, USA
We are looking for positive and hard-working individuals to help us in our Christmas decor warehouse.
As a Warehouse Associate you will:
- Assist with receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming and outgoing product.
- Inspect product for damage.
- Keep the warehouse organized and tidy.
- Assemble and pack Christmas decor.
- Load and unload vehicles.
- Positive attitude
- Great work ethic
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to carry up to 30lbs. 50lbs is a plus.
- Comfortable climbing and working on ladders up to 12' tall.
- High school diploma or GED strongly preferred.
- Willing and able to drive sprinter vans or box trucks is a huge plus, too. (Must have valid driver's license)
Generous wages based on experience. Weekly payroll with growth opportunity in the first season. It is not uncommon for a technician to be promoted after only a few weeks.
Benefits of working for Rent-A-Christmas:
- Super fun company
- Super fun industry
- Great pay
- Weekly pay!
- Great work/life balance
- Relaxed senior leadership
- Significant opportunity for advancement and pay raises
- Send a resume (if you have one) and tell us what you love about Christmas.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.