Manager, Field Manager, Field Supervisor
- 50 Pine St, New Rochelle, NY 10801, USA
Rent-A-Christmas is looking for a field manager/field supervisor to oversee the successful and efficient installation of temporary Christmas decoration and lighting jobs.
This is a great job for anyone with previous experience in any trade capacity such as construction, electrical, roofing, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and similar professions. Also great for people coming from the service industry and people who just love Christmas. Training is provided.
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- Past experience managing a team (preferably laborers/installer/technicians)
- Willing and able to work long hours if necessary
- Strong interpersonal skills, easily likable
- Willing and able to drive a sprinter van or box truck
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
Benefits of working for Rent-A-Christmas:
- Super fun company
- Super fun industry
- Get paid fast! (payroll every week)
- Great wages based on experience and education
- Great work/life balance
- Relaxed senior leadership
- Significant advancement opportunity and pay raises
- Send a resume (if you have one) and tell us what you love about Christmas
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.