Assistant Interior Installer, Christmas Decorations
- 805 E 139th St, The Bronx, NY 10454, USA
Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to businesses and residents. Our Elf Squad delivers & sets up all rentals at the beginning of the season, and comes back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to decorate for the holidays.
As an Assistant Interior Installer, Christmas Decorations you will be tasked with setting up Christmas decorations in customers' homes or businesses in accordance with company policies, procedures, and standards.
Assistant Interior Installer, Christmas Decorations job responsibilities
- Be on time for work
- Install decorations in client locations as directed by management
- Track hours in conjunction with company policy
- Engage with clients as necessary
- Represent the Rent-A-Christmas brand in a positive light
- Other tasks as commensurate
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree preferred).
- Ability to follow design plans and supervisor instructions without issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills, easily likable, and can work effortlessly as part of a team.
- Coachability, willing to take feedback and implement adjustments as needed.
- Positive, "can-do", and "will-do" attitude.
- Energetic, cheery personality.
- Ability to carry up to 30-40 lbs up & down several flights of stairs.
- Willing and able to work long hours without issue.
- Willing and able to work outdoors during fall and winter months for extended periods of time without issue.
- Working knowledge of common tools such as hammer, staple gun and electric drill.
- Comfortable with children & pets, able to interact with the public happily.
- Willing and able to drive sprinter van or 15' box truck.
- Send a resume and cover letter of why you are interested in this position and Rent-A-Christmas.
- Answer the screening questions in the application
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.