- 805 E 139th St, The Bronx, NY 10454, USA
Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Elf Squad delivers & sets up all rentals at the beginning of the season, and comes back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to decorate for the holidays.
We are looking for a hard-working Associate, Warehouse to help us in our warehouse. The Associate, Warehouse is responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful Associate, Warehouse is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
Associate, Warehouse job responsibilities:
- Receive, process, label, and store incoming stock.
- Maintain clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspect all stock for damages and keep records of damages.
- Organize the warehouse space.
- Prepare orders for shipment.
- Record exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Operate stock management tools; for example, a forklift.
- Count stock and keeping inventory records.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (at least some college preferred).
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to be a team player.
- Submit a resume and cover letter explaining how your experience can address the needs of this role.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.