Elf Squad (Christmas Decoration Installer)
- 462 7th Avenue, New York, NY, United States
Rent-A-Christmas has forever changed the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup all rentals at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to celebrate Christmas in NYC.
Being an Elf is one of the most fun jobs in all of Rent-A-Christmas. You will use company tools and resources to efficiently set up rented Christmas decorations in customers' homes or businesses and you will be a brand ambassador for the Rent-A-Christmas family. This is a great job for organized, friendly decor-lovers looking to make some quick cash around the holidays.
- Ability to follow design plans and supervisor instructions without issue
- Strong interpersonal skills, easily likable, and can work effortlessly as part of a team
- Coach-ability, willing to take feedback and implement adjustments as needed
- Positive, "can-do" attitude
- Ability to carry up to 30-40 lbs up & down several flights of stairs
- Working knowledge of common tools such as hammer, staple gun and electric drill
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Reliable transportation to all parts of NYC (mainly Manhattan and select parts of Brooklyn and Queens), and knowledge of the city train systems/how to get around
THIS POSITION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF THE NEW YORK CITY AREA.
- Send a resume (if you have one) along with a BRIEF description of your experience.
- Answer the screening questions in the application
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.