Master Elf (Christmas Installation Manager)
- 462 7th Avenue, New York, NY, United States
Rent-A-Christmas has forever changed the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup all rentals at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to celebrate Christmas in NYC.
The Master Elf possess great skill with leading, coaching and directing the Elf Squad. As a Master Elf, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful and satisfactory delivery of each customer's Christmas Order. You will be given the keys to the sleigh, either figuratively or literally, which you will use to direct the efficient, neat and merry set up of rented Christmas decorations. You follow all company policies and guidelines for interacting with customers. Lastly and most importantly, you are a brand ambassador for Rent-A-Christmas in all interactions and by wearing the Rent-A-Christmas Elf uniform at all times while on the job.
What's in it for you:
- A great way to earn some cash for the holiday season
- An opportunity to be part of something truly magical and unique
- Infectiously positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Ability to carry up to 30-40 lbs up & down several flights of stairs
- Working knowledge of common tools such as hammer, staple gun and electric drill
- Shared aesthetic for the Rent-A-Christmas decorating vision
- You posses strong interpersonal skills, are easily likable, and can work effortlessly work as part of a team
- You are coachable and can take direction from superiors without having hurt feelings
- You live in New York City
Pluses in this role: any experience such as theatre, drama, or acting. In addition, all applicants must pass a criminal record check and other screening tests as required by the company.
THIS POSITION IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO RESIDENTS OF THE NEW YORK CITY AREA.
- Send a resume (if you have one) along with a BRIEF description of your experience.
- Answer the screening questions in the application
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.